THE PERFECT AND EASIEST SALAD TO MAKE !

Hey! How are you doing? Is life going well, for all those who are not getting their expectations, akuna matata..happy new month , october has been my best month so far kicking off with my birthday on 1st october and am still celebrating it and i have had lots of fun during the whole month , i pray november and december bring us joy. 
But away from that something hit me this morning, story time!
So i was going to have breakfast and i craved fried cassava so i went and bought (btw it was so tasty) some and before i started my mom was like Kelly i have brought cucumber dont you want a salad .
When she told me this i was like uuhh wont it take my time cause am hungry but it was 30 secs guys it was so easy so the recipe goes as so
.
Ingredients
Two diced tomatoes
A half an onion if big , if small ise a small one 
Then add a half cucumber but you can put more if you want but just cut it in circles dont dice it
3 pinches of salt
.
Directions
Just mix all these as instructed in the ingredients !
.
Servings
I prefer serving this salad in small amounts but you can serve as much as you want this will make 3 servings
.
Nutritional value
Vitamims 100%
It helps with colds (flu)
.
NB: you can add carrots and avocado!
.
Thanks for viewing this let me hope it has been of help to you! Cause it was to me i actually ate this with fried cassava (only people from east africa know what am talking about) it was tasty! Shoutout to my mom who introduced me to this new salad i didnt know so easy and fast but tasty!
.
Lets be friends
Check me out on instagram click here
.
Thanks , dont forget to subscribe to our news letter to know trends around the food industry. Am out

Post a Comment

0 Comments