HOW I AM KEEPING FOOD SAFE DURING THE CORONA VIRUS PANDEMIC.

So hi foodies, it has been a minute since i last posted but alot is going on and what i would tell you is to never forget to eat healthly and wisely . I have been getting a lot of questions on my social media handles right Here how to keep food safe during the pandemic and I looked through it and here are the simple health tips I use to keep all my food corona free (there's no way miss co'rona' is getting her hands near my food)

So getting straight to the point its just cleanliness.

If your place is dirty bro  girl , sister, hun there is no way your food isnt. Now the best way to clean where you keep your food is cleaning it every now and then maybe twice a day according to the times you go there.

Obviously don't sanitize your food even when row just make sure you have bought food in a safe place you can see my post on where to get from clean and safe food on your door rightHere check it out and see the safest place to get food.

Any other thing.............. Ohhh I know make sure the tools you use are cleaned and the person who transports the food and prepares it cleans his hands every after 2mins at least.

With these and all the guidliness given to us your food is bound to safety.

Stay safe plz where a makes when going to public places.

Am out thanks

Don't forget to checkout my YouTube channel Here and subscribe.

Checkout my bros blog too rightHere.


Post a Comment

0 Comments