What I have cooked for my dad on fathers day.

Hello everyone how are you doing on this (fathers day) let me hope you have already wished all it may concern. In appreciation I wish my beloved dad the best fathers day.

So today am giving what food I have  cooked my dad on fathers day

This day was pretty funny as you know we are in quarantine  and I didn't know it was father's day. But waking to many posts about fathers day I got to know and I decided to make my dad a treat.

So I went to the mall and shopped some few ingredients.
I shopped tomatoes , onions , carrots , papper (green) vegetable oil and some spaghetti and meat (quarter).

To begin with I smoked the meat to make it soft but I put lemons under it when I was smoking it . After I cooked it( put oil , after it was ready put tomatoes and all the other ingredients and cooked but I didn't put soup, so it was meat alone)

Then for the spaghetti I boiled them without breaking them and after they were ready I got a saucepan put little oil and very little ingredients (mentioned above ) and fried the spaghetti as it is getting ready mix it with the meat a stir till when they are mixed together. And the meal was done

I made him some juice and served him.

"Its heavenly" is what he has said am so happy

Post a Comment

2 Comments