WHAT HAS HAPPENED WHEN I TRIED BAKING.

So hi foodies am so exited to be giving you my experience in the kitchen this time round. Guys you can never guess what just happened so today I work up early as usual and I was like let me make chapati I had never made chapati but my mom had taught me so I got a clean saucepan and I poured 1kg of flour and cut onions and carrots and added after where the drama began I poured some hot water and cool water but it was still hot so I added twice o my o my in a blink if an eye I had put excess water I thought it would not affect so I start kneading guys I kneaded like for an hour like legit the flour wasn't getting ready I panicked I got scared but continued kneading. So my big bro wakesup and my big sis so they start quarreling why I decided to do what I couldn't manage. Everything was a mess so what we had to do is to buy more flour and add to it but it was crazy. Cheii!! Right now a. Texting while eating the delicious chapati my bro and sis made since they chased me out of the kitchen. Bye had any weired days in the kitchen comment below or DM me on my Instagram rightHere don't forget to subscribe am out thanks

Post a Comment

1 Comments