EASY SIMPLE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!

My first encounter with brownies was on a Nickelodeon TV show the Haunted Hatherways tho it wasn't physical I fell in love with brownies so 6 years later am here making them on my YouTube channel and food blog.
.
Brownies are not so common in Uganda and I had never tasted them, today was my first but all I can say is I cant believe I have been missing out all my life... without wasting alot of time leme give you the recipe
.
..
Checkout my video for this recipe to know more click here to watch
.
.
INGREDIENTS
1 cup of cool milk
1 table spoon Chocolate cocoa
1/2 table spoon of yeast /baking powder
3/4 a cup Wheat flour /1 cupall purpose 
Chocolate
Butter/Margarine 
.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive weekly mail on the best recipes and food related content
.
DIRECTIONS
Start off by melting your butter together with the chocolate in a bowl after add milk and mix together 
Add the dry ingredients which are flour , salt, sugar give it a good mix
Get a microwave friendly container and coat it on the base and sides with oil place some microwave friendly paper on the base (😂I have forgotten the name of the paper ) if you don't have it don't worry just go ahead
Pour in your mixture and microwave it for 15 to 20 mins at 360° 
After remove it cut it into pieces and serve when cool!
.
.
It's a great snack for the little ones thank me later !
.
.
Made with love from
          Fork Gram ❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments