VEGETABLE CUCUMBER SALAD

*VEGETABLE CUCUMBER SALAD*


Let's all be realistic no one wants to taste a greeny earthy salad day in day out😂

Personally I want flavor and a lot of junk ( which is really unhealthy) but then there are some days when you need something healthy and light in your digestive system 😂

Just like today my diet recommended a salad so I put it upon myself to find a tasty and nutritious salad recipe for myself and y'all ( you know I think about you fam😘)....

That's how I landed hands on this divine Vegetable cucumber salad

This is a 4 step salad recipe and despite it's Swift and simple directions it's taste is amazinggg💫 

Let's dig in

INGREDIENTS

• Cabbage - 1
• Carrot - 3
• Bell peppers of all Colours - 2 each

And it won't be a cucumber salad without some cucumber - 3

[ Quick Question: is Cabbage a fruit😂 it's been bagging me for sometime now Let's share thoughts in the comments]

DIRECTIONS

• Slice the vegetables into long thin strips ( thin and long like Kendall J🤗)

• Set each veggie in a different bowl

• Now it's time to plate our salad and I have a trick.... Ever got a salad and you have too much of one ingredient than the other.. well we gonna fix that..

• Grab a large bowl and pick potions of each vegetable and plate them in layers starting with cabbage, then green pepper then red peppers then add the carrots and the yellow peppers then finally the cucumber

• Do this step over and over again till when the veggies are over

• The Cucumber salad is Ready

• Serve this as a side on any meal

Now gurrl 😂 that was some work you deserve a  treat ..🥂

SUBSCRIBE TO JOIN THE FOODIE FAMILY


WITH LOVE FROM
          FORK GRAM 🍔......

Post a Comment

0 Comments