A day in my life. Food edition

Hi guys how is everyone how is your day we'll mine is fine and delicious and today am looking forward to sharing my day with we are all going to have minutes into my day am going to show you what I eat right away from when I wake up up-to what I eat in my dreams๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚ do we eat in dreams??  Anyway let's get started.

Morning.
I wake up and after everything done in the bedroom the first thing to go down my throat is a glass of water ๐Ÿ’ง. And right after I have fruit,  fruits like oranges, bananas and more.  Then after like 1 hour I have breakfast  my breakfast is usually filled with smoothies and veggies so that I can start my day in energy ( you can find the recipe to one of my smoothies in my article before this one) so after having a healthy breakfast.  I go ahead and wait for lunch.

Afternoon.
I usually eat my lunch between 1:00 - 2:00pm and I usually have a heavy lunch my lunch usually contains foods that contain high  carbohydrates and proteins usually something like chicken and rice and some roughages like cabbages and most of you have a dessert immediatly after lunch or a meal but it's wrong you have to have a dessert 30 - 50 minutes after lunch now for me I usually just have a fruit or chocolate. And after. I wait for supper

Night
At night I have a very light meal like rice and ovacado but in small amount s and before I sleep I have a fruit.  Note that if I get hungry I eat fruits and vegetables.

So there is what I do all day when it comes to food please give me your opinion on the comments below tell me were to change,  what to add on and others. Tell me how you spend yours also.

Post a Comment

1 Comments