I interviewed my friend about her food life here what she had to say.

So hi guys we are finally back with the 1st edition of the questioner I will be doing this at least once a week I will bring someone ask them questions and we judge if their healthy or not I thank all of my viewers thanks for the support and all the love.  So as I had promised I have brought my good friend Esther to share with us her life when it comes to nutrition she is a 14 year old digital influencer and is pretty interesting.  Stick around and we have a ride in her life.

So I asked her some questions about her food life and let's see how she answered.

Let the games begin;

Me: 1.What is your favorite breakfast?
Esther : milk with bread uuhh so tasty 😋. 

Me:2. What is your guilty pleasure when it comes to cooking.?
Esther : I eat my ingredients. 

Me:3. Cooking at home or going out to dinner?
Esther : go out for dinner at my moms restaurant. 😍 

Me:4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Esther : cafe Java's. 

Me:5. What is the tastiest food you have ever eaten?
Esther :nile perch sauce 

Me:6. What is your favorite cocktail?
Esther : passion fruit with guavas and mango. 

Me:7. What should not be missing in your kitchen?
Esther :salt

Me:8. What is your favorite snack?
Esther : potato chips 

Me:9. What food do you really dislike?
Esther :food with chilli. 

Me:10. What's your favorite food blog?
Esther: kellywithfoodblogspot.com 

Me:11. What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten?
Esther : grasshoppers 

Me:12. What is your favorite dish your mum makes for you?
Esther : potatoes and pork

Me:13. What is your comfort meal?
Esther :pork ribs ( am sorry for the Muslims)

Me:14. What's always in your fridge? And why.
Esther : vegetables, milk and meat with juice mostly and also ice cream and yoghurt my best. 

Me:15. Favorite vegetable?
Esther :my fav. is spinach. 

Thanks Kelly for hosting me am happy and all of you can catch me on my instagram as who is Esther and follow me for more. 

So guys I think you have had what my dear friend Esther has said is she healthy or not all in comments below . Am out thanks you can also catch me on instagram as Iam_kellym. Peace

Post a Comment

3 Comments