A smoothie recipe that will leave you in shape without working out.

Hey guys how are you doing today let me hope the  sun is shining as bright as possible on your side. So today is the day we had to go back to school but since corona has not yet ended we are still home. ( according to Uganda) so I thought of the breakfast I always have before school and I decide to share it with you guys. A frozen fruit smoothie. My mom always makes it for me because it has all nutrients in one drink.  So I have decided to share it with you guys keep tuned to get a full recipe.

Let me hope you have your pen and paper to get all the ingredients. Starting with :
# 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
##2 cups of frozen strawberries, raspberries or cherries 🍒
# 1 cup of milk
# 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
#1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
#2 to 3 tablespoons honey 🍯

If you got all these then you are good to go.  My mom always snicks in a handful of frozen spinach but she thinks I don't know you can also do it if you want. Now going to the directions.

1. The only direction is to put all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.

Then you can serve.  Bon appetie

Am out thanks catch me on my instagram as Iam Kelly. 👑

Post a Comment

0 Comments