Answers to all the questions about fruits

Today I have come to answer the questions you have been asking about fruits starting with;

1. Most of you have been asking when should  one eat fruits after or before a meal? Well I have come with the solution
The best time to eat fruits is the first thing in the morning after a glass of water before tea. Eating fruits right after a meal is not a great idea as it may not be digested well leading to intestinal problems.  You need to leave a gap of at least 30 minutes between a meal and a fruit snack. One should eat fruits an hour before the meal or two hours after a meal.

2. Can I mix fruits with other foods.
Well this is advisable but only with foods such as yogurt or salt as long as you do not have any digestive problems. But you should not mix fruit with lunch.

3.Are fruits bad for my health since they contain sugars and I have diabetes.
No patients are supposed to have a balanced diet which includes fruits but fruits with a high sugar content like mangoes should be given in moderate quantity.

Well those were our questions this time comment and tell me more ask and I shall answer tell me what you want me to talk about all in the comments.
Am out thanks don't forget to subscribe. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments