My homemade cupcake recipe.

So hi guys I welcome you all to cooking and dinning with Kelly and I hope you are following all the durastic measures of the ministry of health. How has your day been mine has not been that nice but anyway after making this cupcakes with you I hope it will be nice.

So this time I bring you a vanilla cupcake this a recipe we usually use at home and it is really sweet. Let's try it out:

All you need to begin is:
Two bowls, a wisk and a spatula.
Vegetable oil / creamed butter
All purpose flour and cake flour
Sour cream
Sugar -2tbsp
Salt-1tbsp
Baking powder
Eggs-most recipes have only white eggs but my family changed so you put the whole egg we are fed up of spoiling yolks.

Mix All flour, sugar and baking powder and salt with eggs and put them aside in a bowl using a wisk.

Vanilla extract -1tbsp I want it to be extra creamy but you can put less than this.
Add milk to make the cupcake moist.

Combine them and add water and our mixture is so far so good let me hope you are enjoying. After make the cupcake divisions and  start baking. After baking, top with your favorite vanilla.  And it will be done.Mmmmhhhh this is so yummy! Mmmmmmmhhhhhh let me hope yours is yummy, fluffy, soft, and sweet like mine Me and my family we enjoy this so much let me hope your will too.
So subscribe cause next time  bringing chocolate cake recipe. 
Am out thanks 

Post a Comment

1 Comments