I came across this mini donuts factory ( you can have it at home)

I was wondering some of us are donut lovers but since we are in quarantine most of us can't reach them ( eye roll emoji). 
But I got you sorted. There I was, minding my business, breathing my oxygen then boom I came across a miracle "mini donut factory"
Very portable and makes them in the comfort of your home.  It can equally decorate your tiny donuts  and it makes 30 of them each time it bakes. The price is $150 which is quite the catch on Amazon.  All you have to do is fill the hopper with donut butter and turn it on and watch as the donut is dispensed into hot oil and then done the slide. Each donut takes approximately 90 secs.  The conveyr pulls the donut through heated oil and flipping mechanism automatically flips the donuts for even cooking.  So what do you think?  Are you getting one Tell me here .


Post a Comment

2 Comments