Are you fed up of sharing a pie with people who have different opinions well I got you sorted

Hey guys  I am glad we're able to meet in in this time of quarantine my dear foodies. So today at breakfast I was digesting my pie and it was vegan so I didn't enjoy because I love meat but then I thought of a solution and the solution is beville personal pie maker it makes four small pies at a go and good enough they can be of different taste for both vegetarians and (carnivores) is that the word anyway you and your family can now make different pies at ago. It's pretty affordable it is 29-40$ on most of the online store for the likes of the Amazon and more it's portable for home use and it is quick at doing it's job and seasoning.  Now let me hope you are no longer worried of the pies you are going to eat. Stay safe
Am out thanks let me hope you will get one soon! 

Post a Comment

2 Comments