5 SIMPLE BAKING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS .

So hi everyone how has your week gone I know it might have been sickening mostly for our black brothers and sisters like me but there is no permanent situation it will be better and for those whom it went for well I thank you for keeping tuned to my blog despite my laziness I have taken some time without posting but here I am.

Today I am giving you basic baking tips to help all the foodies out there mostly those who are not familiar with baking but would love to do it.

If you follow all the tips am going to give you will never fail to bake.

Starting with :
1. Stick to the recipes. 
Always when you are given a given recipe make sure you stick to it if it is 15 degrees let it be don't make it 16 always use the right ingredients listed its a step into the right direction.

2.Set up ingredients before you start baking. 
Being organized will help you from running berserk during baking it's tiresome to look for ingredients during baking and it can lead to doing things the wrong way like measuring the ingredients wrongly cause you are in a hurry. So note always to be organized.

3.Consider room temperature. 
Room temperature can build or destroy your ingredients as we all know some ingredients react due to the difference in room temperature such as butter so always read the instructions to see the room temperature you have been instructed to use and comply.

4. Always sieve dry ingredients. 
Sieving dry ingredients like flour is so important and I advise you to use it on every recipe it help the ingredients to be lighter and many other things so it's important not to leave it out.

5. Never give up. 
Believe that everything is possible with determination. 

That is all for this week.  Give me more tips in the comments below if this has helped you don't forget to comment and subscribe. 

Let's be friends 
  instagram.com/iam_kellym
My YouTube channel

Am out thanks!

Post a Comment

1 Comments