My behavior on a dinning table

So hi guys am really do happy for the love a no support you have given me and I thank you for every comment and view. So of late I was only talking about cooking but today I have something new  'Dinning' most of us have the worst manners when it comes to dinning , you are always confused on what to do but I have the basics to dinning like a pro.

So to start with the hand you use to eat should be the only hand on the dinning table to prevent congestion .
You should not be soo close to the dinning table when eating 
Avoid over talking when eating cause it can cause health issues. 
In case the type of food you want is quite a distance away don't stand up request the people near you to send it. 
Always use a calm voice when at the dinning table. 
And last but not least never leave the dinning table before others are done it's a sign of disrespect  if you are done wait for others to also finish and then leave at a go. 

Endeavour to clean where you have eaten from. 

Those were our lessons let Me hope you have learnt something post your opinions in the comments below and tell a friend to tell a friend. 

Am out thanks

Post a Comment

2 Comments