My lazy morning snack . You can also make this at home.

So you guys we all have these mornings when you are extremely lazy but all in all eating is like sleep weather you want it or not you have to eat.  So for me I make 'cramposh!' it's my own invasion and I usually make it for breakfast.  And it's pretty good and I would like you to also see it and rate it in the comments below.

Cramposh ( I literally named this food coz its my creation)  is basically deep fried posho. But it is not the normal fried posho I add more to it.
I first make posho and leave it to harden a bit this can take like 20 minutes . And I cut it into pieces but not very small and not very big.  After that I  get eggs and beat them get enough for the whole posho and deep each piece inside the eggs and Then if you have flour or curry powder you can deep the posho in either of the too. You can add a bit of salt and turmeric and food colour if you want.  Then get the pasted posho and deep fry it in hot oil. And that's it CRAMPOSH Am out thanks!   Enjoy your day wait a minute uuuhhhmmmn it pretty looks like chicken and nearly tastes like it.

Post a Comment

1 Comments