THE DOs AND DONTs WHEN COOKING FROM MY EXPERIENCE πŸ‘‘

SO, hey guys am I told you earlier I am going to be posting 3 times a week that's Sunday,  Wednesday,  and Friday this will be the days guys Tue in in the evening  I will be letting you know what is making noise in the food industry  and basically everything you need to know πŸ‘.
.
.
.
.
.
For today am going to be informing  you on the dos  and donts when cooking I derived them from my experience in the kitchen,  cause I started cooking 3 years ago when I was 10 so I have quite an experience in the kitchen. 
.
.
.
.
As we all know in this life the don'ts are more than the dos .
My first is a don't... 
.
.
Never taste the seasoning of food before completing  with the cooking process this will make you have a wrong measurement  most of the time.. I remember  when I did this when I was 11 and none of my family members could taste the riceπŸ˜‚ and I learned from my mistakes. 
.
.
My next is a do always cook your food with love and passion  the day or time you cook your food without love it won't come out the way you want it take it in mind that cooking is art..  And your feelings are expressed in art always give your food that positive vibe... This has been my secret for all the year bit anyway.. πŸ˜‘
Was this article of help subscribe to always get πŸ“ more.. 

Another don't is to forget seasoning your food if you are used to seasoned food an you taste unseasoned food you taste the worst thin ever do never forget to season and the best way to put the right amount put little and at the end taste if need be add you will see your self improving.. 
.
.
Always when cooking have your ingredients  and tools near you if you are up and down your food might burn or anything can happen so have your ingredients and tools at an accessible place. 
.
.
So,  guys that  was it for today if you enjoyed this post go ahead and comment tell me what you want to know about in the food globe.  Am always around on my social media account on instagram don't forget to follow me right Here 

Checkout  my business partner,  bro, and managers instagram  account. Her don't forget to follow 
.
For any injuries email me mbabazi.kelly45@gmail.com..
.
.
Am out thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments