ONE ON ONE WITH THE CHEF BEHIND THE TASTY ROLEXES AT @THE ROLEX GUY UG

Hey, guys hyd how is the weekend guys am so exited for the new week and let me hope you are too.
So as you saw in my previous post I was at the Rolex guy last week and oh my it was such an experience you can view that post right. Here click here to see.And when I was there I had a moment with their chef and we took some good time.. He even has a message for the up coming chefs..just stick along to see it..
.
.
I had a Q and A with him I asked him questions and he answered and let's see what he had to say.
.
.
.
QN.1. How do you come up with these recipes, cause you have over 15?
I derive them from people's orders for example a customer can ask for a Rolex with sausages and when I fry it to perfection I replace the sausage with chicken, meat, beacon and I come up with 5 other recipes....


QN.2. What is the hardest part of frying the Rolex?
Getting the dough ready..

QN.3. What of the easiest?
All the other parts..

QN.4. What is the hardest recipe and what's the easiest?
Well , actually they are all the same..

QN.5. What makes your Rolex different?
Its a secret I unfortunately can't tell..but I put love to my work.

QN.6. Apart from frying what else can you do?
I can also bake cakes..

QN.7. What is your message to all those who want to be chefs?
I large all the upcoming chefs to put love to it love what you do..everything will be smooth.

QN.8. Speaking of smooth ,What is your favorite smoothie?
I can't tell I have many..

I wish I could tell you everything part I can't all I can say is that I had an amazing time at the Rolex guy check them out on their social medias @therolex_Ug both on Instagram and Facebook..
.
.
.
Did I tell you that I have a YouTube channel checkitout right..
Don't forget to subscribe...Click here
.
.
.
Check me out on my Instagram and we be friends. right..Here don't forget to follow
.
.
.
Checkout my bros blog he blogs about fashion and lifestyle Click here


Am out thanks

Post a Comment

0 Comments