I FOUND A NEW BAKERY ON INSTAGRAM LEME TRY IT + REVIEW

Hey loves, there is this new confectionery i found on instagram and fell in love with it,
its @bellahz cakesya you can check them out on instagram to see what am talking about.
So i as i was sceolling on the gram my eyes landed on a beautiful page for a bakery and i really loved their producta they looked fresh and delicious. I went ahead to talk to the owner through dm and she told me alot about her business funny bit it was opened during the pandemic, lets see the story how this bakery began...
.
Story time
So it was began by a high school teacher during the pandemic like " the government had locked schools and i needed a source of income so i went back to the drawing boad and decided to start a confectionery, i always had love and passion for baking so i began a bakery at my home with my sons it has helped us financially throughout the lock down, it has really come of help and we look forwrard to its growth, thats how bellaz cakes began" WOW What an inspirational story this teaches me that there is always a way out in every situation!.
.
So i went ahead to ask about her products, well bellaz cakes makes everything bakery wise product you can ever think of, is it a birthday cake that you want bella will give it to even wedding cakes and cookies everything basically all you have to just dm them on instagram to order 
They have like the best birthday cakes for the children the decoration on the cakes is amazing.
.
This bakery is located in Kampala Uganda so you must be residing there to order.
.
Hope you had a marvelous time reading my mind.
Lets be friends click here to be my friend on instagram trust me i follow back.
.
Order all your best cakes,cookies and more from bellahz_cakes
.
Bye
..with love from 
.........Fork Gram

Post a Comment

0 Comments