HOW I SURPRISED MY MOM ON WOMEN'S DAY......YOU WONT BELEIVE.....

First off happy belated womens day to all women out there especially you my beloved reader, as we all know yesterday was the International Womens Day and i wanted to surprise my mom on that day so on sunday i slept thinking "what special surprise i could give my mom" so i jumped into a conclusion to make her a special meal she had never had. So i thought of an egg bread sandwich which i did on my instagram series click here to watch it
.
Now for those who know my mom, know shes an early bird so i expected her to wake up at around 6am so i woke up at around 5 a m and guess what i found her in the kitchen drinking water guys i got so annoyed she asked me where are you going i told her i wanted to drink water as well so she told me to  switch off the light when am done cause she was going back to bed so i was like in my mind " i will slam the door she will think i have gone to sleep them i prepare by the time she wakes it will be ready so she comes back when i have just grabbed the first egg i put it back very first and i lied her that i was going to sleep....but for this time i really went to sleep
.
Warning🚨 long post....tighten that belt
.
So in my bed i was like leme ' give up ' but a thought popped up my head to add my 7 year old sis to the crew so i woke her up and told her about the plan this is around 6 :17 and she instantly agreed we went to the kitchen prepared the meal but my only request was for her to wake up when we are done and immediately we were done she woke up guys i wish you just saw that smile on her face we gave her breakfast in bed.
.
" thanks so much" is this what you have been doing all along i said yes she laughed she was so happy.
.
Tell your story down below in the comments tell me what you did for that speical lady in your life if you didnt better late than never.

Post a Comment

1 Comments