I GOT SOME REALLY GOOD NEWS

Hey foodies hyd leme hope we are all keeping safe and wearing masks..covid19 is real!!!.. so lets go back to the good news!
Guess what....?
Am finally lauching my e cookbook which has been in the making for 11 months ya since last year , I remember i started this journey during the BLACK LIVES MATTER Demonstrations 2020, and as a black i felt that i would feel empowered if black or African dishes were popularised just as we all know pizza... so my vision was to basically popularise our dishes as Africans.
.
I created this book with help from a kitchen in uganda a leading foodblogger here in uganda and she has been the editer of this book.
.
This book showcases only Local African Food from 90% of Africa it goes a head to educate its dear reader the different etiquette from the African culture and a lot more that i wont spill ( just get yourself a copy to know ) its full of surprises.
This book will cost 5US$ Only .... to order either dm me on my different social medias or send me an email on mababzimanagement@gmail.
.
I will be launching this book on 21st june 2021and in appreciation i will hold a giveaway 
HOW TO ENTER
GO TO MY INSTAGRAM AND TAG TWO FRIENDS ON MY POST ABOUT THE LAUNCH OF THE BOOK
SHARE THAT POST IN YOUR STORIES AND TAG ME TO SEE IT in only 1 minute you will be in and the winners will be announced on 20th june and they will receive a free copy of my book! 
.
Lets be friends 
My instagram @iam_kellym
My twitter @vianekelly
Hoping to jazz and laugh with you 
       With love from
             FORK GRAM 💟

Post a Comment

0 Comments