EGG RECIPES BREAKFAST

Now I know we are bored with omletes and scrambled eggs well today am bringing a change to your kitchen with this unique egg breakfast recipes

Get my ecookbook of purely 50+ African recipes from over 40 African countries dm me on Instagram or send me an email to order (printed copies are limited so make your order now)

Email for business inquiry : mbabazimanagement@gmail.com

1. Egg Rolls
This are basically potatoes with boiled eggs inbetween leme show you the magic trick
.
Ingredients
*3 Irish potatoes
*2 eggs
*Flour
*1 tablespoon Tumeric
*1 tablespoonCurry powder
*1 teaspoonSalt
.
Directions
•We start off by peeling our potatoes and boiling them till ready
•After this boil one egg till ready
•Smash the potatoes in a bowl 
•Sprinkle some salt on the egg and mold the smashed potatoes around the boiled egg obviously after peeling off the shell 
•Mold it in a ball form ( I think now you know how it gets in there😂) 
•After this we are going to Mix the salt with tumeric and all the above ingredients in some little water
•Deep the balls in this mixture and deep fry at high heat
.
Enjoy

Let's be besties dm me on Instagram click here

2. Well for this one I don't know its name all I know it's tasy I got it from a YouTube friend
You can check out my video of this recipe click here to view 

Ingredients
*Tomatoes
*Spring onions
*Salt
*2 eggs 
*2 tbsp of flour
Any ingredients you can put in eggs
.
Directions
• Slice those tomatoes into round circles slice as many as you want but for every 3 tomatoes get 2 eggs
• We are going to cut out the middle part which has the seed and juice so if you have a bottle kind of thing that can help use it but if you don't use a knife but be careful not to spoil the shape of the circle
•After acquiring those rings put them aside and slice that middle part of all the rings into small pieces and place it in a bowl
•Add two eggs to the tomato pieces in the bowl add the spring onions then whisk after add the salt flour and all other ingredients you can put in an egg whisk together and set aside
• Get a frying pan and coat it with some little butter or oil 
• Add the tomato rings to the oil and first give them time to stick a little on the pan after this pour your eggs in the rings using a spoon slowly
• Fry for 5 mins either side and your meal is ready 
•Enjoy

I hope I have now made you egg breakfasts crazier and better for any questions find me in the comments
.
don't forget to tag me when you try out my recipes @iam_kellym on Instagram I will surely leave a like amd follow for you!
.
.
With love from
              Fork Gram❤️

Post a Comment

0 Comments