BRUNCH 101

Brunch has become a common phenomenon around kampala high end eateries with citizens jumping from spot to spot gunning vibes and enjoying great food and ambiance. But what is brunch? What time is it supposed to be .

If your new here i am kelly a food blogger and content creator and be sure to subscribe to my newsletter and my youtube channel for amazing recipes, restaurant reviews and more. 

Brunch is practically a combination of breakfast and lunch... atleast thats the real definition
I personally first came across the term in 2020 during my collaboration with the rolex guy ug but since then there have been various developments to the term with disregard to its real meaning ofcourse.  I mean I have heard of brunches in Uganda that go on late in the evening 😂. 
But its all about having a good time and creating memories with those we hold so dear.

Post a Comment

0 Comments