How I make my Italian spaghetti at home

Hey guys how are y'all cooking during this time it's me mbabazi Kelly again and this time and be sharing with y'all how I make my Italian spaghetti from my home in Uganda I mean I have never even been totally but one thing I know is they are awesome.  So here is my step by step guide
Ingredients 
1. Tablespoon of olive oil
2.rashers smoked streaky bacon finely chopped. 
1medium onion finely chopped 
2carrots trimmed and finely chopped 
2 celery sticks finely chopped 
2 garlic cloves finely chopped 
3 spring rosemary leaves picked and finely chopped 
500gm beef mince. 
For the bolognese sauce
2 X 400 g tins of plum tomatoes 
Small pack basil leaves picked and finely chopped 
1 tsp of dried oregano 
2fresh bay leaves 
2 tsp tomato puree 
1 beef stock cub
12ml red wine... 

How I do it : put a large saucepan on a medium heat and add one tbsp of olive oil add 4 finely chopped bacon rashes and fry for 10mins 
Reduce the heat and add the onions carrots garlic rose Mary leaves until when it all softens. Increase the heat to medium high.  Add 500g beef mince and cook stirring until meat is brown all over. 
Add 2 tins of plum tomatoes the finely chopped leaves from the basil. Oregano, bay leaves, tomato puree ,red wine  and stir.... 
Bring to boil. 
Reduce to a gentle simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 1hr. Stirring occasionally  until you have a rich thick soup. 
Add the 75g grated Parmesan check the seasoning and stir. 
When the bolognese is nearly  finished cook 400gm of spaghetti. 
Drain the spaghetti and stir into the bolognese sauce. 

That's it share with me your opinion on my instagram Here. Let's connect 

Post a Comment

1 Comments