Some of the kitchen hacks that will help you save food during the corona Virus.

So hi everyone I thank you for supporting me it's been a month and a half now and I thank all of my viewers those who take time and comment those who view those who share all my post thank you. So for today I am bringing you some kitchen hacks that will help you save food during this hard time of covid 19.  Well... as we all know most of us don't have enough money to sustain our families and some of us bought and stocked food. Below are some of the ways or survival skills am going to give you to pass through the covid 19 healthy.

# To begin with you might have eaten some chips an hour ago and you are full so you decide to keep them but on the return you realize that they may have got contact with water or air and you find that they are no longer crispy don't just through them this is a time for saving food so to keep them nice and crispy just take a plate and a napkin and put the chips and cover with a napkin.
Then place in a microwave for 30 seconds and voila as crispy as before.

# So many of us have bought eggs and we all don't want them to get bad and smelly cause we bought in large numbers and we can't consume them in one day so the best way to keep them fresh for long is by smearing them with vegetable oil and place them in the fridge in this way they will keep fresh for as long as you want.

# So.. I think we are all fed up of wasting  ingredients when they fall from a chopping board when placing them in a bowl or something well today is the end of it all📣 I got a method I have been using for some time,  I use the hole on the chopping board you usually use them as handles but me I  also use it to pour weather vegetables or ingredients in a bowl or plate or anything.

# As I said earlier all of us have stalked food for covid 19 and because of this we tend to buy food earlier but it has began rotting even before consumption but there is a skill I got to realize if you want your vegetables to last fresh and green get a colorless polythene and put all of them at the bottom and blow in air and tie it will help you to keep them fresh without denaturing  them.

With all this survival skills let me hope quarantine has been made easier for you please just give me your view in the comments below.  Am out thanks don't forget to subscribe. Am iam_kellym on instagram

Post a Comment

2 Comments