COMING SOON ! ( WHAT I AM UP TO THIS COVID19).

Can you guess it ......
Hey there how are you doing ? Leme hope everything is fine and I hope you are sanitizing and wearing a mask everywhere you go..
.
.
.
So for a long time during the pandemic I have been cooking something special and guess what ... I am composing an e_book of organically African recipes and much more surprises like a dozen of good dinning behaviors that always ashame you without notive and much more just grab a copy when published and I am publishing it very soon there will be over 50+ recipes from Africa , for truth am so exited let me hope you are too. And for the name I have decided A DISH IN AFRICA but if you have any other ideas or this has affected you please contact me into the comments below.
.
.
Please note that I am accepting contributions from any body as long as you are giving an African dish (with recipe and directions ) for this DM me on my Instagram account right Here don't forget to follow I welxome all ideas .
.
.
This e_book will be released on 2 September , 2020 God willing and I will officially publish it on my blog here... This is because I respect each viewer and comment.
.
.
.
I am planning something big in one of my next posts just subscribe to see it fast .
.
.
Checkout my bro and life's blog he blogs about fashion and lifestyle but his skills are chei check it out right Here you will love it
.
.
.
Did I mentiont that I love music and that I cover songs on YouTube , you can check me out on my channel https://youtu.be/AU0a8XbVjmU dont forget to subscribe. Am out thanks

Post a Comment

2 Comments