My first time at the Rolex guy..+ my review..

The Rolex guy is a kind of hangout that provides you with rolexes ( a Ugandan dish derived from eggs and chapati), smoothies with a very good ambience but today we are here specifically for the Rolex how does it taste nice or dreadful am going to tell you everything am going to be as honest as possible from ordering to digestion..
.
.
So , I entered the place and I was impressed with the peace around and all the craft and art on the walls this was a tick for me, there is a place for board games which you can play  when waiting for your order, a mini library for us who love literature this was all fine but does the food taste nice.is the question?. My mind was blown away with their menu it has over 15+ types of a Rolexes cheii so I ordered
When I ordered ,within 3 minutes my Rolex had arrived this was amazing I didn't expect it this early , I never had any noise from the kitchen but I just saw the waitress with my Rolex so I sat down to eat. I had ordered for meaty meaty this Rolex is made up of Minced meat, lettuce, and many more
When I first saw it I was like oh my this looks tasty and is sizeable.
With its attractive scent I could no longer wait..
Upon my first bite I was in heaven so delicious that I consumed it in a blink of an eye I had never tasted something so nice in my life it was nothing like a normal Rolex. It was like a dream very heavenly.Only to open my eyes I was remaining with one half which was for my bro but I equally consumed it since he was busy taking pics.

.sorry Collin..After my Rolex I was full and ready to go home so I ordered for another for me to eat at home I could not leave without another one.. I love there packaging it so nice good for the environment
and if you have not yet been to the Rolex guy I don't know what you are doing. here is their Instagram account@therolexguy click it to see what am talking about this place is amazing and I should admit I am a happy customer

Post a Comment

0 Comments