CREATIVE WAYS TO HAVE A HOME GARDEN.

So,  earlier this week (ya  this week)  I  had an idea of having a home garden and I wanted to do it right away( very exited)  I was but the problem was what should my garden look like I never wanted a normal garden so I asked a few friends obviously including my Bro Collins and I got the perfect ideas and you know what leme share with you guys some (thank me letter)
.
.
.
The first idea you can use plastic bottles cut the  middle half way on one side ( if you get what am saying)  and plant the methods am going to give you are basically for small plants like flowers etc.
.
For me I use tins of washing powder like 😁 they are cheap and actually the best option and replacement for vessels I really find it so easy to grow my tomatoes in here.
.
The other is shoes this is disgusting by thought 💭 but very creative and  attractive by sight this very nice it gives the place a good view but not every show should be grown in they are some old looking but good looking boots 👢 I love this so much
.
You can as well use drawers
Old ones can do the trick  they look very attractive and you plant inside each slot open them and different levels whereby the one up doesn't block the ones down this will love very nice in like a hotel or something.
.
About my new garden
I planted tomatoes and today is the second day let me hope they are gonna grow cause I didn't touch that manure for no reason but anyway what is your garden about I give all the credit back to the owners of this pics.
Am out bye

Post a Comment

2 Comments