UPDATES ON MY FORTH COMING E-COOK BOOK

Hey loves if you've been my esteemed reader for quite some time you know i announced the attempt to make an e- cook book, but if your new you now know , i had a vision to create an e- cookbook of totally African recipes and alot more surprises i dont want to spill.
.
And i began this journey when the BLACK LIVES MATTER  demonstrations had began, I felt like we needed as Africa to popularize our local dishes, like the same way we know pizza is the same way i wanted and i still want us to know African dishes,i have a vision and i think that this will increase our self esteem as blacks in white dominated countries! So i began this journey to bring together 50 African recipes all in one PDF.
You may be saying why dont i just seacrh the recipes than by this book well dear reader by book doesnt have only recipes , it shows African etiquette , i tell the beliefs or stories behind this different dishes and lots more surprises...
.
One thing i can say it has not been an easy path my e -cookbook deleted itself twice, ya you had that right twice!😥 it wasnt easy to garther all this recipes and this stories about the foods and African etiquette all this was a lot of sweat but am happy to say that am finely DONE!
.
ya you had that right am done and am know editing it , I will be announcing the dates soon all you got to do is to subscribe to our news letter to know the date when i announce it!
To access a copy of this book you will have to dm me on instagram or write a comment below or send me mail
My instagram handle is iam_kellym
My email is mbabazimanagement@gmail.com this are the only ways to contact me to get this gorgeous book but as for now am still editing.
Thanks for your support!


Post a Comment

0 Comments