ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Hey guys by reading the title you already know what day it is its the 23rd of March this day Last year was a tough day schools in Uganda were closed by the government due to covid 19 and i was among the 15 million students who went back home.
So on coming back home i got introduced to blogging by my brother who is already a blogger for lifestyle and fashion you can checkout his blog click >Mbabazi Post
.
He introduced me to this game but i wasnt such a fun i didnt know what to do if you can check my first blog post it was on this very day it was about fruits that we can eat to boost our immunity on covid19 and i had got the list from a biology teacher of mine at school, but as time went by i learnt what to do i loved blogging so much, i really love sharing diffrent food stories in my life!
Thats how my blogging journey started and here we are my blog receives 15,000 people monthly and i have already started earning. But this wouldnt be able if it wasn't for GOD and you my beloved reader thanks so very much for always reading my poor grammer and wrong spellings,its my pleasure! Thank you
Please subscribe to our news letter to get first hand information on whats making rounds in the food industry!
.
.
🚨 REMINDER🚨
TODAY I WILL BE GOING LIVE ON MY INSTAGRAM TO TALK ABOUT MY BLOGGING JOURNEY AND I WILL BE GIVING TIPS TO ALL SMALL BLOGGERS OUT THERE! TUNE IN AT EXACTLY 2PM EAST AFRICAN TIME!
.
AND I HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MY FIRST 5 VIEWERS.
.
You can checkout my first blog post HERE!
.
I thank you my dear reader for always spearing time to read my mind, i truly thank all of you reading my blog it means alot!
Special thanks to my bro iam_collinm for helping and teaching me all about blogging.
.
Its been a Year of Excellence! 
            From Fork Gram and me
                         We say THANK YOU 💟

LETS BE FRIENDS
CHECK ME OUT ON INSTAGRAM iam_kellym i will be waiting to jazz with you!
       Meet again when we meet again!

Post a Comment

2 Comments