HOW I AM FEEDING DURING THIS QUARANTINE.

So guys first things first I opened up an online store and its now live we deal in kitchen appliances and wear like aprons and frying pans , cutlery sets etc. You can shop through our DM on Instagram right @we_are_openkitchen check us out.
So about my feeding I am like on a diet this quarantine  this diet is for both my health and vocals since I am a cover artist on YouTube as Kelly viane.

I have distanced from sugar like totally zero sugar and I eat only vegetables and food with low fat. Like bananas, lemons,beans,potatoes etc. And girl this is the best thing that has happened to me I am growing smaller day by day and my vocals 
Are now better. I also do home no equipment exercises which are very effective with my diet. for lunch I eat matooke (low fat food) and beans(vegetables) and for break I take hot water with lemon and ginger with a slice of brown bread the water is nice for both my vocals and health and for the slice of brown bread its for strength and its healthier than white bread. For the evening its optional I either follow the morning routine or I don't eat may be only water.
This has really helped be as am going to show you below
.
.
So are you following any diet comment below.
But my number one tip is never skip breakfast.
OK this ain't me but I will be showing you what has happened to me in the next post bye

Post a Comment

1 Comments