HOW I BAKE MY CHICKEN..

How is everyone guys how are you doing how is you.. It has been a minute since I last posted and you know I own many things at the moment my YouTube channel and online store so I have a lot on my hands but what matters is I am with you know.. So there is a recipe book I have been reading its called Easy Cooking THE COSTA WAY.
And its amazing it has all this good recipes which are very unique and exceptional so as I was reading I fell across this recipe and it is a bomb shell guys am in love with this recipe of cooking chicken and I would like to share it with you guys. First things fast let's start with the ingredients they are very simple anyone can have them at home.
.
.
.
.
Ingredients
6 cups cornfalkes
1tablespoon salt
1tablespoon pepper
8_10 pieces of chicken
I cup of melted butter
2 eggs beaten
.
.
.
So if you have all that we are good to go.
.
.
.
Instructions.
.
1.Preheat oven to 400°F
2.Place cornflakes in large bowl and seal, crush the cornflakes
3.Add salt and pepper to cornflakes and shake and set aside.
4.Roll chicken pieces in melted butter and add eggs .
5.Coat chicken pieces in crushed cornflakes, place in a nonstick baking dish.
6. And bake for 45 minutes at 170°F or till it is no longer pink inside ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
When you get all 6 instructions you will do margic.
.
.
Any questions or inquiries put it in the comments down below
.
.
Or DM me on my Instagram and we be friends instagram.com/iam_kellym
.
.
Please checkout my new online store for cookery and kitchen wear name it all free shipping on all they are below 30$
DM us on Instagram to order instagram.com/we_are_openkitchen.com
.
.
.
Checkout my bros blog for lifestyle and fashion and much more fun things https://collinandkellyblogspot.com
.
.
.
Checkout my latest YouTube video https://youtu.be/spWmJ0Pe_w0

Love you guys keep sage keep the support coming i love each and everyone of you kissss
Am out
Pic from the book


Post a Comment

0 Comments