WHAT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT MAKING CHAPATI


 Hey guys, I know I had taken a minute without posting but I was busy cooking something for you and am soon unveiling it for you but besides that how are you doing let me hope we are all following the covid 19 guidelines  that have been given to us .

.

.

So,  last week I got a chance to fry some chapati and yes I tried a new recipe it was a trial and error since I had never seen it anywhere else it just popped up in my head and I tried it... guess what..... 

.

I think we all know the normal recipe of frying chapati and for those who don't know let me pass through it quick.. 

.

The ingredients are:

Flour 1kg , 1 small cup of warm water

Salt , (what else😐😐)?

Oh onions, carrots and this is optional so this is the part where I found something new I pounded I small piece of ginger like the size of a nail and mixed it with the dough during the kneading and this made my chapatis taste so different but nice and spicy. (I think you can add garlic, I don't know but I will tell you if I see anything)  subscribe to our food blog to know what is making noise in the food industry... 

My socials are. 

Instagram :Instagram.com/iam_kellym

Don't forget to leave a comment on how you do yours. 

Am out bye

Post a Comment

0 Comments